The Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health recommends 10 easily available food sources, including ginger, bell peppers, apples, pumpkin, turmeric, tomatoes, various cereals, olive oil, oysters, and berries. Eating regularly helps nourish the lungs.
Stop smoking, exercise, eat good food to help nourish your lungs.
Dr. Suwanchai Wattana Yingcharoenchai Director-General of the Department of Health said that from information from academic articles published in foreign journals. It was found that lifestyle adjustments such as refraining from smoking Exercise as well as eating a nutrient-rich diet can help protect the lungs. and can reduce lung damage from disease or infection
10 foods that help nourish your lungs to be strong
10 food sources that are easy to find And when eaten regularly. It will have a positive effect on lung function, including:
- Ginger is an herb that is good for the digestive system. Helps fight inflammation
- Bell peppers are a good source of vitamin C. Helps fight free radicals and make the immune system work normally.
- Apples contain dietary fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Pumpkin contains many nutrients that promote lung health , especially carotenoids, beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
- Turmeric contains curcumin as the main ingredient. Research studies have found that consuming curcumin is associated with better lung function.
- Tomatoes contain lycopene, which is an antioxidant in the carotenoid group. That will help reduce airway inflammation in people with asthma and help with lung function in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- whole grains That is not refined or less refined, such as brown rice, barley, millet, etc., is a food that is high in fiber and rich in vitamin E. Selenium and essential fatty acids which is good for lung health
- Olive oil is a good source of antioxidants because it contains polyphenols and vitamin E that help prevent respiratory diseases.
- Oysters are rich in various minerals. Essential for lung health include zinc, selenium, B vitamins and copper.
- Berries such as strawberries and blueberries contain flavonoids called anthocyanins. which is a highly effective antioxidant, https://ufabet999.com etc.